What to do if you feel you need to return a purchase to us.
Regrettably, there are times when a purchase doesn’t meet expectations or arrives damaged, and so needs to be returned to us. If you find yourself in this situation we will always do our very best to help you and to give you complete satisfaction.
Once you’ve decided to make a return, please follow these steps:
- If any part of the item is already damaged when it reaches you then please contact us as soon as possible;
- For all other reasons for making a return you have one month in which to start making that return;
- To arrange for a return to be made, please get in touch with us by e-mail, telephone or this website’s contact form;
- Provide all the order details, including the product name, purchase date, your name, your e-mail address and your physical address;
- Let us know why you are returning your purchase;
- Give us your preferred option: product replacement or a full refund;
- We will then arrange for the returning item to be collected from you;
- You will not need to pay for the return;
- Once we have received your returned item, we will then arrange for a replacement to be sent to you or a refund to be made.
During the return and replacement/refund process please be patient, though we will endeavour to make the return and replacement/refund process as quick and simple as possible.
If you have any queries at all during the process just get in touch.