All photographs on this site are copyright Nigel Hicks, unless otherwise stated. All designs are copyright Nigel Hicks Photography. Anyone wishing to use any of Nigel Hicks’s photographs, whether on this website or not, should contact Nigel for agreement of usage terms. To use any images without such prior agreement in writing is against copyright law. Please remember: the sale of photography services and the licensing of photographs is how Nigel makes his living, so please do not expect to be able to use any of his photographs for free!
Nigel is a qualified professional photographer, a member of the BIPP, qualified to Fellowship, the Institute’s highest level, ensuring high professional standards in photographic services.
Follow Nigel Hicks Photography on social media
Nigel’s work is represented by the
National Geographic Image Collection.
To see the images and videos he has with NGIC, please visit
A highly experienced and qualified photographer, shooting for the National Geographic Image Collection.
Tel 01626 770181; Email email@example.com
Want to give a place on one of our courses as a present? Then buy a gift voucher!
On a scheduled course
£95 per course place on a scheduled one-day course.
For one-to-one or small group bespoke courses
You can also buy vouchers for a bespoke 1-to-1 or small group (upto four people) course: £350 for a full-day course; £250 for a half-day course.
To find out more about our photography courses, click here. >
To ask a question click here.
Note: The gift vouchers are valid for all Nigel Hicks's one-day, weekend and international courses/tours.
To order a gift voucher simply send an e-mail to:
Please give the following information:
1. The name of the person buying the gift voucher
2. The purchaser’s address, mobile phone number and e-mail address.
3. The value of gift voucher you’d like to buy:
a) £95 for a single place on one scheduled course;
b) £190 for two course places (eg two people on course, or one person on two courses)
c) £285 for three courses places;
d) £250 for a half-day one-to-one bespoke course;
e) £350 for a full-day one-to-one bespoke course;
f) any other amount.
4. Name of the voucher recipient.
5. Whether you would like to nominate a course date (see the one-day courses programme) or leave the course selection open for the recipient to make their own choice.
6. Your chosen payment method: a) BACS online banking payment; b) credit or debit card payment through PayPal; c) cheque.
7. The name(s) of the voucher donor(s).
8. Any message/greeting you would like to have on the voucher.
9. Any other relevant information (eg medical conditions).
10. If you opt to pay by BACS then once I receive your e-mail I’ll send you the bank account details for you to make payment.
11. If you opt to pay by credit or debit card through PayPal, then once you have sent your e-mail please use any of the PayPal payment links on this website to proceed to make payment.
12. If you opt to pay by cheque, then make it out to Nigel Hicks Photography and mail to:
5 Canons Close
|UK and Abroad|
|Architecture and interiors|
|Travel and tourism|
|SW England Photography|
|UK and abroad photography|
|Architecture and interiors photography|
|Travel and tourism photography|
|Magazines and newspapers|
|Journey through the Philippines|
|The Philippines: The Most Beautiful Places|
|The Panda's Tale|
|Gift Voucher Purchase|
|Talks and lectures|
|One day courses programme|
|Ireland photo tour 2020|
|Iceland 2020 photo tour|
|Scillies photo tour 2021|
|Tour booking form|
|Photo tour reviews|