All photographs on this site are copyright Nigel Hicks, unless otherwise stated. All designs are copyright Nigel Hicks Photography. Anyone wishing to use any of Nigel Hicks’s photographs, whether on this website or not, should contact Nigel for agreement of usage terms. To use any images without such prior agreement in writing is against copyright law. Please remember: the sale of photography services and the licensing of photographs is how Nigel makes his living, so please do not expect to be able to use any of his photographs for free!
Nigel is a qualified professional photographer, a member of the BIPP, qualified to Fellowship, the Institute’s highest level, ensuring high professional standards in photographic services.
Nigel shoots for National Geographic Creative. To see images and video clips he has with them available for commercial use click above.
Follow Nigel Hicks Photography on social media
A highly experienced and qualified photographer, shooting for National Geographic Creative.
Tel 01626 770181; Email email@example.com
Want to give a place on one of our courses as a present? Then buy a gift voucher!
On a scheduled course
£90 per course place on a scheduled one-day course.
For one-to-one or small group bespoke courses
You can also buy vouchers for a bespoke 1-to-1 or small group (upto four people) course: £350 for a full-day course; £250 for a half-day course.
To find out more about our photography courses, click here. >
To ask a question click here.
Note: The gift vouchers are valid for all Nigel Hicks's one-day, weekend and international courses, but not for Royal Photographic Society one-day courses.
Our gift voucher order form has had to be removed for the time-being due to problems with our server’s behind-the-scenes processing of the forms, a problem that is beyond our control. We are currently looking for a solution, but this may take some time.
In the meantime:
Book a place or places on any course by sending an e-mail to:
Please give the following information:
1. The name of the person buying the gift voucher
2. The booker’s address, mobile phone number and e-mail address.
3. The value of gift voucher you’d like to buy:
a) £90 for a single place on one scheduled course;
b) £180 for two course places (eg two people on course, or one person on two courses)
c) £270 for three courses places;
d) £250 for a half-day one-to-one bespoke course;
e) £350 for a full-day one-to-one bespoke course;
f) any other amount.
4. Name of the voucher recipient.
5. Whether you would like to nominate a course date (in which case you should refer to the one-day courses programme) or leave the course selection open for the recipient to make their own choice.
6. Your chosen payment method: a) BACS online banking payment; b) credit or debit card payment through PayPal; c) cheque.
7. The name(s) of the voucher donor(s).
8. Any message/greeting you would like to have on the voucher.
9. Any other relevant information (eg medical conditions).
10. If you opt to pay by BACS then once I receive your e-mail I’ll send you the bank account details for you to make payment.
11. If you opt to pay by credit or debit card through PayPal, then once you have sent your e-mail please use any of the PayPal payment links on this website to proceed to make payment.
12. If you opt to pay by cheque, then make it out to Nigel Hicks Photography and mail to:
5 Canons Close
We’ll look forward to receiving your order!
|UK and Abroad|
|Architecture and interiors|
|Travel and tourism|
|SW England Photography|
|UK and abroad photography|
|Architecture and interiors photography|
|Travel and tourism photography|
|Magazines and newspapers|
|Journey through the Philippines|
|The Philippines: The Most Beautiful Places|
|The Panda's Tale|
|Gift Voucher Purchase|
|Talks and lectures|
|One day courses programme|
|Royal Photographic Society Courses|
|Isles of Scilly tour 2018|
|Ladakh tour 2018|
|Tour booking form|
|Photo tour reviews|
|Iceland tour 2018|