All photographs on this site are copyright Nigel Hicks, unless otherwise stated. All designs are copyright Nigel Hicks Photography. Anyone wishing to use any of Nigel Hicks’s photographs, whether on this website or not, should contact Nigel for agreement of usage terms. To use any images without such prior agreement in writing is against copyright law. Please remember: the sale of photography services and the licensing of photographs is how Nigel makes his living, so please do not expect to be able to use any of his photographs for free!
Nigel is a qualified professional photographer, a member of the BIPP, qualified to Fellowship, the Institute’s highest level, ensuring high professional standards in photographic services.
Nigel shoots for National Geographic Creative. To see images and video clips he has with them available for commercial use click above.
Follow Nigel Hicks Photography on social media
A highly experienced and qualified photographer, shooting for National Geographic Creative.
Tel 01626 770181; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our booking form has had to be removed for the time-being due to problems with our server’s behind-the-scenes processing of the forms, a problem that is beyond our control. We are currently looking for a solution, but this may take some time.
In the meantime:
Book a place or places on any course by sending an e-mail to:
Please give the following information:
1. The name of the person making the booking (not necessarily the person coming on the course(s)).
2. The booker’s mobile phone number and e-mail address.
3. The course(s) to be booked on.
4. Name(s) of the person/people coming on the course(s).
5. If you are giving this booking as a gift to someone please let me know if you would like the booking provided as a gift certificate. If yes, please remember also to give the name(s) of the donor(s) and any message you’d like to include.
6. Your chosen payment method: a) BACS online banking payment; b) credit or debit card payment through PayPal; c) cheque.
7. Any other relevant information (eg medical conditions).
8. If you opt to pay by BACS then once I receive your e-mail I’ll send you the bank account details for you to make payment.
9. If you opt to pay by credit or debit card through PayPal, then once you have sent your e-mail please use any of the PayPal payment links on this website to proceed to make payment.
10. If you opt to pay by cheque, then make it out to Nigel Hicks Photography and mail to:
5 Canons Close
If you want to make a booking as a result of having been given a photography course gift voucher then simply e-mail us at email@example.com. Give the following information:
1. Your name, mobile phone number and e-mail address.
2. The course(s) you would like to go on.
3. The name of the donor who gave you the voucher, and its expiry date.
The full fee for each place on any one-day course is £90.
The cost of a one-day photography course is:
per course place
|UK and Abroad|
|Architecture and interiors|
|Travel and tourism|
|SW England Photography|
|UK and abroad photography|
|Architecture and interiors photography|
|Travel and tourism photography|
|Magazines and newspapers|
|Journey through the Philippines|
|The Philippines: The Most Beautiful Places|
|The Panda's Tale|
|Gift Voucher Purchase|
|Talks and lectures|
|One day courses programme|
|Royal Photographic Society Courses|
|Tour booking form|
|Photo tour reviews|
|Iceland tour 2018|